Thursday, September 9, 2010

Peter Krause seen together with Lauren Graham

Parenthood co-stars Lauren Graham and Peter Krause recently went public with their off-screen relationship, and it seems things are going very well. Graham, 43, and Krause, 45, may play brother and sister on the television drama, but in real life their boyfriend-girlfriend relationship is heating up quickly.
 
“One of the things that’s been so fun is that it’s so easy,” Graham said in Redbook’s October issue. “It’s a lot, to work with somebody and spend time with them, too.” But apparently it’s working out fine–even though the two had a bit of a slow start to the relationship.

“I think we liked each other [but] he asked me over to his house to play a board game–and that’s exactly what we ended up doing,” Graham said. “So I was like, ‘This guy doesn’t like me. Who actually plays a board game? …The timing wasn’t right. I don’t think either of us was ready.”

Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment